Our Translation Services feature the following languages:
Computer studio provides a wide range of translation services, including:
- technical (instruction manuals, technical specifications, etc.)
- legal (contracts, judicial sentences, etc.)
- marketing (promotional literature, advertising campaigns, etc.)
- medical (reports, medical conferences minutes, medicine leaflets, etc.)
- scientific (articles, reports, dossiers, etc.)
- financial (reports, stock analysis, forecasts, etc.)
- website/blog (we translate directly in HTMl, PHP or whatever format is required)
- software (menus and software messages in .poi or other formats)
- personal documentation
We are in the best possible position to offer our clients accurate and professional translation services and will allocate a dedicated project manager, who will ensure you are kept up to date on your project and that deadlines are met.
TRANSLATING A WEBSITE WILL ENSURE GLOBAL VISIBILITY OF THE BUSINESSWebsite translation is an essential element of any international expansion strategy as this would be the very best way to reach foreign markets, increase international sales and create a superior customer experience.
Although English is recognised as a “global language” and many people throughout the world read and understand English, users search the Internet in their native language. Most people feel secure when buying products and services if they can converse in their own mother tongue language.
Any business that has its own website can be a global brand, yet very few are actually able to connect with a global audience. Therefore, to ensure that your website is successful, translation of it into major languages is vital as an essential first step towards reaching foreign markets and increasing international sales, especially those related to e-commerce.
The alternative would be a very static approach of offering a very limited ‘one size fit for all’ customer experience that can only result in the following unfortunate scenarios:
- Valuable sales opportunities are missed because potential buyers cannot access company information in their local language and so decide not to interact with the brand
- Messaging could be misinterpreted as potential buyers who do choose to interact with your brand of products or services will often use Google Translate or other similar free translation services. However, the resulting translation could only provide a poor user experience at best and, as a worst case scenario, inaccurate information
- The competition wins again as buyers choose to do business with them instead of you (foreign or domestic)
Computer Studio has developed leading translation solutions with our professional team of highly skilled translators who have decades of experience, specialised in website translation and this allows us to dramatically increase our quality, competitiveness and efficiency.
Please contact us with your requirements.